Our Energy Law practice covers the following topics;
- Consultancy services,
- Legal arrangements and legislative alignment,
- Renewable energy,
- Mergers and acquisitions,
- Infrastructure projects,
- Project financing,
- Project development,
- Turkey's current and long-term energy policy should also aimed to reduce dependence on foreign sources of domestic saving with increasing and are intended to be converted to invest in domestic production of existing resources and the search for new sources. Likewise, it is aimed to increase the share of renewable energy sources in energy supply. For this purpose, it is aimed to achieve technological and industrial development by reaching higher renewable energy power until 2023 by encouraging investments based on water, sun, wind, geothermal and biofuels.
- In this direction, we provide legal services to our domestic and foreign clients operating in the energy and natural resources sector. We are actively involved in renewable energy, mining, petroleum, gas and electricity sectors, taking place in many different projects in this sector which shows constant development and change.
- Competitive structure in Turkey over the last decade has become one of the world's fastest growing energy market. Energy demand in the country continues to increase. This demand is estimated to increase by about 6% until 2023 and the total investment amount is expected to be about 110 billion USD. In this direction, we are always ready to do our part in legal service and consultancy which is one of the most important duties of Resul Zor Law Office in order to support you with our sectoral knowledge and experience and to exceed the anticipated successes.